Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mystery Object

Here are the results of the mystery object assignment. Can you guess what is in the picture?? Please leave comments and suggestions. We don't mind recommendations on how to better our work either! (The photographer's name is below the image).


by Tran Ly

by Anna Rasmussen



by Angie Wright




by Mae Williford


Doing this assignment was really fun and it definately inspired me for some other shots, which I love, now. Hope you will find inspiration and motivation, too!



The assignment for next week is: Reflection of life. Enjoy yourselves!!


3 comments:

Mae said...

Angie, I love the composition of this shot. It may have been a little more 'mysterious' in black and white. I still can't believe you did it with just a point and shoot...America, she's got talent!

Kory said...

the first one looks like brick and the second i think might be some sort of seashell? am i even close?

anna banana said...

Tran's image is fascinating and I really have no idea what it is, but I also think it is pretty gross looking, it reminds me of an eyeball.

I love the color on Angie's, great color study. And Mae I really like the composition. Yeah I dont know what it is, a dried scorpion?