Saturday, October 4, 2008

I need feedback...

I am addicted to photoshop. Sometimes I wonder if I'm going a little overboard, you know how it is, the more you indulge in something the less sensitive you are to it's affects/effects! So, let's vote... Which do you like best?

First, this one is straight out of the camera (SOOC as pioneer woman would put it)



This is my first draft in photoshop, I love the greeting card look, but probably not best used on this image.

The second round in photoshop:
Third, maybe the best in "normal" people eyes. We'll see what you guys think.



DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, PLEASE!
ps. click on the picture for a bigger view.



9 comments:

Bartlett Pair said...

The third! I liked it the best because it encircles your subject in light... it is my opinion that it's the best photoshop effect of that picture :)
Miss you!

Kory said...

i kind of like the 2nd one the best, it gives it an older kind of fee.

Marissa said...

2nd one is my favorite. This is a really cool photo. I can't believe little zaneboy is crawling! Moving apartments, trips you guys have been buys. let's talk soon!

Camilla said...

i like the second and third the best. i do like the greeting card look but not on this particular picture.

Angie said...

I like the second one. Especially with the background. I'm so sad we missed you when you were so close! I love Zane's curls!

anna banana said...

I like the second one best, and the third is nice as well for all those normal people out there. The first is too contrasty it almost makes her eyes scary I think...

Karolyn said...

I like #2 the best. All are cool though!

markpowers80 said...

The first looks neat-o, silvery and surreal... the second is sepia-like with the early-1900s look. The third is what I'd pick if it were for me: the colors are soft and the shade softened. She should have shown her teeth, as it is with her mouth closed, her chin seems too long. The other photos where she shows her teeth make her look like a model - she's a beauty.

Tara said...

Hi! I like the sepia toned photo! That would be my pic!